RPCN Community Health Centers to Celebrate National Health Center Week in the Finger Lakes Region
Rochester, NY – July 26, 2017 – Regional Primary Care Network (RPCN) will celebrate National Health Center Week by hosting Community Wellness Fairs at its locations in the Finger Lakes Region.
Rushville Family Health Center: Friday, August 4th (During Rushville Community Days)
2 Rubin Drive
Rushville, NY 14544
Event: 5th Annual Community Wellness Fair
- Safe Harbor of the Finger Lakes
- Eat Smart NY
- S2AY Rural Health Network
- Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester
- Lakeview Health Services
- Yates Workforce Development
- Tobacco Action of the Finger Lakes
- Ontario County Public Health
- Child and Family Resources/Healthy Families
WFLR will be broadcasting live from 11am-1pm and they will bring their money machine. There will also be a backpack and school supply giveaway, bike and helmet raffle, basket raffles, kid’s games, airbrush tattoos, and a photo booth.
Wayne Community Health Center: Thursday, August 10, 2017
1519 Nye Road (behind the health services building)
Lyons, NY 14489
Event: 3rd Annual Wellness Fair (Step Up to Wellness)
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Fidelis Care
- S2ay Rural Health Network
- Thompson Health Navigator Program
- Wayne County Aging and Youth
- Wayne County Rural Health Network
- Youth and Family Intervention Program (Wayne CAP)
- Wayne CAP-Parent Education Program
- Wayne County Sheriff’s Department
WFLK will be broadcasting live from 12pm-2pm and they will bring their money machine.
Enjoy giveaways, community resources, kid’s activities, and more!
Livingston Community Health Center: Friday, August 11, 2017
Al Lorenz Park 6 Murray Hill Drive
Mt Morris, NY 14510
Event: 5th Annual Back to School Wellness Fair
- United Health Care
- Office for the Aging
- Catholic Charities
- Livingston County Mental Health
- Path Stone
- Air Brush Tattoos
- Mr. Scribbles
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- FREE Backpack and school supply giveaway (kids must be present)
- FREE Dental Hygiene Kits and education
- FREE Monks Bread donated by Abbey of the Genesee
Senator Catharine Young will attend.
Community Health Centers serve as the primary medical home for more than 25 million people in 9,800 rural and urban communities across America today. Patients choose health centers like RPCN’s because they are convenient, affordable, and offer a range of medical, dental, and behavioral health care services from a team of caring professionals. What’s more, patients are served whether they have insurance coverage or not. To learn more about Community Health Centers visit the National Association of Community Health Centers website: www.nachc.org.
To find out more about National Health Center Week, visit: www.healthcenterweek.org